Saturday, February 23, 2008

Visit with Grandma


I had a chance to go and visit my Grandma (my Dad's Mom) in Idaho a couple of weekends ago. She will be 88 this August - Wow! She is having a hard time with her diabetes, but we were able to have a wonderful visit. We looked at photo albums, remininced about awesome memories, got caught up on how all the family is doing, and watched a Gaither video - of course! My Grandma has quiet the collection and it's always fun to watch them with her.

My parents were there visiting at the same time so we had to get some cute pictures :)









We also got to have lunch at Red Robin with my Dad's brother, Dan and his wife, Barbara and my Dad's sister, Judy and her husband, Wally. It was nice to be able to see them and catch up.

It's hard that my Grandma lives so far away, but it was so nice to see her. I miss her a lot and pray that she stays healthy and as pain-free as possible!

2 comments:

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Oh I miss you, yeah for seeing your grandma, that is so awesome. Love you so much!

Ronda said...

It was so fun to hear from you...Kristi! Thanks for your sweet comments! Loved seeing your family pictures...Your Mom is as beautiful as ever! She is ageless! Sounds like you had a really nice time with your Grandmother....How nice for all of you! Love ya! Ronda