Thursday, August 7, 2008

I got a job!!

It's nothing too exciting, but it's a job! After a lot of dead-end interviews, I finally decided to go through a temp agency here. I interviewed on Tuesday for a call center position. They immediately set me up for an interview at AGL (an big energy company) on Wednesday and I heard today that I got it. It's a position answering incoming calls and it will probably be pretty basic, but it will get me out of the house and I'll be able to meet some new people. It's a temporary position that is supposed to last 3-4 months. There is a possibility of extension, or maybe something else will come of it. It's a huge company and they always have openings in all different departments. I'm very thankful for this opportunity. God is good! Also, the timing is perfect since Anthony will be gone for a week and a half starting next Thursday. It will keep me distracted and hopefully make time fly while he's gone :)

I hope you all are having a great week! I'm counting down the days until our Christmas visit :)

3 comments:

Ronda said...

Congratulations! Hope that you will enjoy your new job! God IS good! Love ya!

Greg and Kristi said...

Way to go!!! You'll be running the place in no time. If you aren't already. If nothing else this job will give you a lead on another. Want me to pull some strings for you??? What kind of restaurants do they have there? Just out of curiousity, do they have any of the American chain places?

Anonymous said...

Yay! You may find this is the best job of your life:)

Your apartment pictures are awesome and look just like you. Wish we could come by for coffee.

We are getting ready to leave for McCall tomorrow for a week (so excited) and then take Ben up to NW on Tues, the 26th - crazy.

Love you and miss you so much!