Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fall is Here!

This is my first official blog! I'm not sure how much there is to say when it's just the two of us, but I thought this might be kinda fun! I know how much I look foward to reading my friend's blogs, so here you go!

I absolutely love this time of year! The fall is such a beautiful season with the leaves changing colors and the cool, crisp air. I love it! It's especially nice here in California after scorching hot summers! It's definitely a welcomed change.

Last weekend, Anthony and I went to a place called Apple Hill. It's such a neat place. They have tourist-y places where you can buy all kinds of fresh fruit, kitchen gadgets, apple cider, frozen apple desserts, etc. They also have really good apple dumplings, which we always have to get when we're up there! YUM!! This time of year is so pretty there with all the trees and the drive there is gorgeous too. We went to one of the pumpkin patches and picked out a couple of pumpkins for our entry way. Here's one of the pictures from that. We had a great time!

7 comments:

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

love love love it
Yeah I am so glad you have a blog!!
love you
can't wait to see you

Vanessa said...

Wow..
i love it. how cool... i will pass it on to everyone in the tri cities. I can't wait to see you.. love mom

Aunt Norma said...

Hi Kristi, really enjoyed your new blog. Congratulations from both of us here in Portland. Will look forward to seeing your updates.

Ronda said...

Hi, Kristi! Aunt Norma e-mailed that you now have a blog and it was so fun to find out about your lives! Good job! Sounds like you all are doing well in CA....do you miss your family? That looks like a fun "fall" place to go....great picture, too! I would love to meet your husband....maybe someday! I will try to keep in touch through your blog! Love ya! Ronda

Greg and Kristi said...

Anthony and Kristi

Thanks for the heads up on your blog, what a great idea. We wil be sure to keep up with you guys are up to. Kody just turned 12 and seems to be officially interested in girls so life as we know it is pretty much over. Can you believe it, we aren't old enough for that kind of stress. Hope to see you sooner than later.

Greg, Kristi, Kody, Kailin, Kaleb, Kennedy and Kirik

Marty Kantola said...

Love the new blog. Hope you had a good Halloween. Looking forward to Thanksgiving & Christmas time.
Love you..Dad

Ronda said...

Hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving! Will you be getting together with family? Love you all!