Monday, January 5, 2009

Back in Oz

Anthony and I landed back in Melbourne yesterday at about 10am. We had an awesome visit home and miss everyone already! Our flights went smoothly and now we're just trying to adjust to the time difference. Anthony was really excited because we got to fly in the new Airbus A380 from LA to Melbourne (he's fascinated with airplanes!). It's a huge double-decker airplane that was just introduced this year. It was really nice!

Today was about 85 degrees and it was nice to be in warm weather after a snowy Christmas. We loved having a white Christmas though - we can't even remember the last time that happened! But, the sun feels soooo good! :)

Well, it's back to work for us tomorrow and right into busy season for Anthony! But, we'll sort through our pictures from our trip home and post them soon. We had a wonderful Christmas and a great time with our family!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

6 comments:

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Ahh I am so annoyed that the package didn't arrive to you in time, now I feel bad. Maybe your mom could send it back to me and then I can just mail to you at home. So glad you guys had an awesome time at home, and that you had snow! I am very jealous of the warm sunshine since it is positively freezing here!!!!
Love you lots, I think our skype address is our email address, however Jeff set it up and I can't seem to find it for sure so I will ask him tonight, we found you guys:) Hopefully we can chat soon!

Ronda said...

Glad you had a good time at home with family and friends...I will look forward to seeing your pictures! Thanks so much for your sweet Christmas card and for the nice comment on my blog...What a sweetheart you are! Hope that you will have a blessed and happy 2009! Love ya!

Courtney said...

Hey! Thats good you made it home. Long flights suck. Im jealous you got to see greg and kristi and the kids. I should probably drive down and see them some time. Maybe on my way through to arizona. Well Happy christmas and Im glad you two made it back ohkay
Love
courtney

Tyler said...

Hi!! I experieced weather in the sixties yesterday and thought life was good.

Jeff and Kim said...

I just tried to Skype you for the first time (what an awkward verb, by the way) and then realized that it's 11:30 PM there. Probably you are sleeping and in no position to be skyping.

At any rate, I'm glad you're back in Oz. I think you might have noticed from my random messages left throughout your life (blog, facebook, etc) that I've missed chatting with you.

Send some sunshine this way. I'm cold!! :)

Enjoy your weekend! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi!! oh my gosh it has been a LONG time!! how are you? thank you, i sure like being a mom its so fantastic!! wow its so great to hear from you!