Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome, Tristen!!

My best friend, Jocelyn just delivered baby #2, another boy!! All went well and they came home from the hospital today. You can read more & see pictures on her blog. There is a link to it on our blog list.

Congratulations, Jeff & Joc! We are so happy for you & wish we could be there with you!! I know you will have an awesome Christmas, now that you can relax a bit! We wish you all the best!! Lots of hugs & kisses for Tristen (and Aiden too!) :) We love you guys!

3 comments:

Ronda said...

AWWWWWWWWWW! What a dollbaby! So glad everything went well for your friends...Congrats to them! Love ya! :)

Jeff and Kim said...

Come home to Blogland please. I miss you!! And, I'm a bit jealous that you are still in the States. I'm feeling a little homesick the past few days.

Love and miss you,
Kim

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

love the post Kris, wish you could be here to meet him! Your package is sent, so watch for it at your mom's and my web cam is all set up and I am in skype.
check me out when you get home
hope your Christmas was awesome!