Friday, February 6, 2009

Abigail Grace


My friend, Natalie just had her first baby - a precious baby girl - a couple of weeks ago. She was born on January 21st at 5:36AM, weighed 8lbs 7ozs and was 20.5 inches long. Natalie was my roommate during my first year (1999-2000) at Trinity Western University in Canada. We immediately hit it off and have been friends ever since! Even though we're on opposite sides of the world (literally) we try to keep in touch as best we can :) I miss her a lot and wish her all the best with her new addition! Congratulations Kurtis & Natalie! We love you guys!

2 comments:

Travis, Chelsea and Mason said...

Oh she is so cute! Thank you we are very excited! And I think I would be a bad mom if I didnt think Mason is getting cuter all the time.. cause he is! haha Love you!

Ronda said...

What a doll...There is nothing so precious as a new baby! Congrats to your friends!! LY! :)