Monday, February 16, 2009

Break Through

The worship pastor at Living Hope in Vancouver, WA sang this song awhile ago and it's on one of their worship CDs. I downloaded it to my iPod and every time I hear it, I love it even more than the last time. It's quickly become one of my favorite songs. It's a reminder of how amazing it is that we can bring absolutely everything to God and He will help us through. I wanted to share it with you all and hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Here's some of our favorite scenic pictures we've taken over the past few years to accompany this song (turn on your speakers if you'd like to hear the song). The words are below as well. Enjoy.



Break Through
By: Living Hope Worship Team


Break through, break through all my doubts
Break through, break through all my fears
Break through...that I may worship you

Break through, break through all my pain
Break through, break through all my guilt and my shame
Break through...like only you can do

You are brighter than my darkest night
Stronger than my toughest fight
Just one touch from you, my king, my friend
And I'll never be the same again

Break through, break through all my doubts
Break through, break through all my fears
Break through...that I may worship you

Break through, break through all my pain
Break through, break through all my guilt and my shame
Break through...like only you can do

You are brighter than my darkest night
Stronger than my toughest fight
Just one touch from you, my king, my friend
And I'll never be the same again

Break through, break through, break through, break through

Break through...like only you can do
Break through...like only you can do
Break through...like only you can do

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

anthony and kristi
that was the most beautiful video. thank you for sharing with us. THank you for reminding all of us of how awesome God is. I love you both.. mom

Ronda said...

How neat to click on a blog and actually feel like you are worshiping! Beautiful song and awesome pictures! I feel like I have had my devotions! :) Thanks for sharing that with us! Love ya!

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Hey girl, I miss you, we need to talk soon!!! Are you home this weekend, we have a pretty crazy weekend, but maybe I could try tommorow-Friday for me.
Loved the video, that is soo awesome, how incredible that you have been able to experience all those amazing scenes.
Love you lots

Anonymous said...

Anthony & Kristi

Wow!!!! What a great video. I'm impressed. Thanks for sharing. How do you do that???? I'm technology challenged!

Love...Toni(you favorite cuz)

Anonymous said...

Kristi and Anthony, you are both so amazing! I absolutely loved this video. I watch the video before I read the blog and I didn't realize that those were your photos. What an amazing idea, I always wonder what to do with all the scenery pictures we take when nobody is in them. You two are just so clever. On top of that, I didn't really like that song before I heard your church sing it. It is amazing! It's now my favorite too! Love you so much.
-Miranda