Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our BIG Move...

Well, the countdown is getting closer as we wrap up our final week in Sacramento. It's hard to believe that it's been two and a half years since we first moved here. We have loved our time here and will miss all of our friends that we've come to call "family".

There is so much to do in preparation for our new adventure. Anthony's company shipped a lot of stuff for us at the beginning of March, so it will be waiting for us when we arrive. The rest of it, we are either donating, throwing away, or storing for 2 years in Vancouver, WA. We have 4 days to finish packing up everything we own. Here are a few pictures of the current status:As you can see, we still have A LOT more to do! :) It doesn't help that both Anthony and I are procrastinators, but we pull through when it counts! We'll get it done! :)

We've got some amazing friends who have offered to help us load up our moving truck on Friday night and then we're on our way to Vancouver. Mike & Joyce have offered to drive the truck for us so that we can drive our car. We are so thankful for that! We get to spend a week in Vancouver before flying out on Sunday night. It will be a busy week, but definitely good to see everyone before we leave.

AUSTRALIA...HERE WE COME!!

3 comments:

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

What a horrible post!:) I know that I don't ever get to see you, but now it feels like you are going to be soooooooo far away. I thought you were leaving CA at the end of the month so I have this cute card for you, can you give me your parent's address and I can send it there.
Love you lots, I would love to come help you pack!
hope we can talk soon!

Ronda said...

Looks like fun! ha! Hope that your transition goes smoothly! Love ya!

Ronda said...

Hi Kristi! I know that you are in the middle of your big move....If you read this...I was wondering if you plan to keep your blog page? Hope so... I would love to see pictures of your new experience! What a neat adventure! LY!