Thursday, July 9, 2009

Catch-up

Sorry it's been so long since our last post. Anthony was out of town for 2 weeks for his job and then came home sick with the flu (not the swine flu though!) :) I was a teacher for 3 days for the Little Big Day Out (like Vacation Bible School in the States) at our church and then ended up with a cold that I'm just now getting over. So, between sickness and being so busy, we haven't had a lot of time to post. But, I will get some pictures together from LBDO and post about that soon.

Also, today is our 4th Anniversary! We're going to dinner this weekend to celebrate, so we'll post more about that later too.

Hope you are all enjoying your summer (it's a bit cold for us here since we're in the middle of winter!). We love you and miss you all and are looking forward to a visit home in September!

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I say rejoice!" Philippians 4:4

1 comments:

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

sorry to hear you guys were sick, yuck! So not fun! Again Happy Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a super time celebrating this weekend. I should be home tonight, depending if our ball game is on or not- my cell number is 1-306-717-6695. Its pretty nasty weather here so I am pretty sure we won't have ball.
Anyway, miss you lots and wish you a great weekend!